1. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
2. Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
3. Minute quantities of over 30 different substances have been identified in human semen. These include nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, cholesterol, glutathione, creatine, pyruvic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, urea, uric acid and Vitamin B12, along with various salts and enzymes.
4. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.
5. Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
6. The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
7. People who have sex about three times a week are perceived to look four to seven years younger.
8. Women place a higher importance on looks than men do when looking for a casual sex partner. But that may not be smart. One poll found that computer nerds make the best lovers, with 82 percent of IT geeks claiming they put their partner’s pleasure above their own.
9. Sadly, only 41 percent of fitness professionals were as selfless.
10. Get it on the night before you need to bring some great ideas to the office. According to anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D., sex triggers brain chemicals that can improve creativity at work.
11. Don’t wait to feel turned on before you make a move. Most women experience arousal after the fun has already begun.
12. Single women are more attracted to men who are taken than to those who are available.
13. Strippers earn more money when they’re ovulating. Scientists suspect it’s because of the pheromones their body releases. Do a striptease for your guy when you’re ovulating two weeks before your period—and it will likely create some serious heat.
14. An orgasm can cure your stage fright! A Scottish study found that following Sexual release, people had an easier time with public speaking.
15. Guys find your voice more attractive during that time of the month— meaning, period sex is a prime time to add some dirty talk to the mix.
16. One study found that men on the prowl are more likely to spend money on luxury items for themselves than those who aren’t searching for a mate.
17. Watch a short porn scene before hopping in bed with your guy. Research found that 58 percent of men and women who regularly use porn felt more comfortable with their sexuality and tending to their partner’s sexual needs.
18. It’s the sweet stuff that really gets females hot. A study found that women were more turned on watching a man kissing a woman than having sex with her. So try kissing him in front of a mirror.
19. A UK study found that most men prefer women with some curves to super-skinny waifs.
20. Try a little spanking during sex, and don’t worry about the sting. Oxytocin, one of the sex chemicals released when you’re getting it on, reduces pain by about half.
21. Peyronie’s disease is a condition in which a man’s penis curves. A drug used to straighten bent fingers is now being tested to fix it.
22. A study says intercourse lasts about 16 minutes for Europeans and just 7 minutes for Americans. Make a ring with your fingers and squeeze around the base of his shaft to make him last longer.
23. Men take more risks when they know hot women are looking.
24. Snuggle with him while watching TV at night. Couples who cuddle regularly are eight times less likely to get depressed than those who kiss only during intercourse.
25. Experts have discovered that high levels of the hormone oestradiol make women more likely to cheat. The reason? It creates bigger breasts and smaller waists. As a result, they tend to get more attention and, therefore, have more sexual opportunities.
26. Researchers found that watching porn doesn’t negatively affect a man’s views about women.
27. A poll found that those who consume the most online pornography live in the most conservative and religious states.
28. One study done on newlyweds found that couples’ negative feelings about their sex life had more of an impact on their marital satisfaction than concerns about nonsexual issues did.
29. Athletic women say their sexual performance is better……and maybe that’s because female pro athletes have both better clitoral blood flow and higher sexual satisfaction than women who don’t exercise.
30. Furthermore, one study found that just 20 minutes of exercise before going at it will improve your sexual response.
31. Take time to really figure out your feelings—it could help you in the bedroom. See, women with high emotional intelligence experience more orgasms.
32. Almost 53 percent of women have used external stimulation. If you haven’t tried it, start with a small one that won’t overwhelm you.
33. A study of college students found that over a two-year period, both men and women had twice as many hook-ups as first dates.
34. Worldwide, only 30 percent of men are circumcised. Dating an uncut guy? Keep in mind that the tip of his penis may be more sensitive because it’s not always exposed. So you may need to use a slightly more gentle touch.
35. The average number of sexual partners for heterosexual men is seven; for heterosexual women, it’s four.
36. A woman has a better shot at climaxing during sex if the walls of her vaginal canal are stimulated. A study found that penis length doesn’t help accomplish this—girth does. Make him feel girthier by keeping your legs together during sex. It creates more friction.
37. Still, that doesn’t stop men from seeking out enhancements. A handful of new gadgets on the market claim to help men add length and possibly girth to their penis.
38. If that doesn’t work, he can try dropping a few kilos. For every 16 kilos an overweight man loses, his penis appears to grow one inch.
39. Scientists believe that some women have a more active G-spot than others. Trying various positions, like leaning back while you’re on top, may help him stimulate it if yours isn’t as active.
40. Having sex once a week can improve your immune function by 30 percent.
41. One study found that women get physically aroused by a much wider variety of erotic imagery than men do.
42. Researchers are testing Viagra on women with sexual dysfunction—72 percent of those taking it noticed improvement in their sexual response.
43. A 2010 study found that the better a woman’s genital self-image, the easier it is for her to orgasm.
44. Phew! Most couples over 65 in the US still have sex at least once a week.
45. It was discovered that wearing two inch heels may improve the strength of the pelvic muscles, which in turn helps you orgasm.
46. A study found that 84 percent of women have had sex just to ‘keep the peace’ with their partner.
47. For five minutes per day, tense and relax your PC muscles (the ones that hold in pee). It may give you better orgasms.
48. -321°F is the temperature at which sperm banks store donor semen. At this temperature, semen can be stored indefinitely.
49. The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
50. The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.
51. A chicken egg could accommodate the number of female ova necessary to repopulate the earth to its present numbers.
52. During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.
53. White women are the most likely to engage in anal sex, particularly if they also have a college degree.
54. During erection, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis.
55. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories.
56. Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session.
57. On average, from two to five million sperm are released each time a man ejaculates.During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t.Almost a third of all women over 80 years of age still have sex with their spouse or boyfriend.
58. For both men and women, the heart rate averages 140 beats per minute at the point of orgasm.
59. The average woman will have sex more than 3,000 times over the course of her reproductive years.
60. Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an erection in less than 10 seconds.
61. Heterosexual anal sex is something 43% of women have experienced.
62. Women consider penis size the ninth most important feature for a man, while men rate it much more highly, in third place.
63. When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour.
64. In one hour, the average sperm can swim seven inches.
65. With nothing in its path, a penis can shoot semen anywhere from 12 to 24 inches.
66. The longest erect penis on record was 13 inches. The smallest was 1cm.
67. There are 20 male masochists for every female masochist.
68. The average adult testicle contains enough sperm to measure a quarter of a mile laid out end to end.
69. For 75% of men, ejaculation occurs within 3 minutes of penetration.
70. During an average man’s lifetime, he will ejaculate approximately 17 litres of semen, which amounts to about half a trillion sperm.
71. The testes increase in size by 50% when a man is sexually aroused.
72. Australians are the most receptive to the idea of having a threesome – 28% of them claim to have tried it.
73. 1 in 50 people claim to have had sex in an aeroplane.15% of adults have had sexual intercourse at work.
74. 41% of men would like to have sex more frequently. Only 29% of women share this urge. Greek couples have sex an average of 138 times a year – placing them at the top of the world sex league. Japanese couples have sex just 45 times a year, which puts them in last place.
75. 5% of adults have sex once a day. 20% have sex 3 – 4 times per week.
76. Every time they engage in oral sex with their partner, 30% of women swallow.
77. When sexually aroused, 60% of men get erect nipples.
78. Half of single women have sex by the third date.
79. 80% of men living in the USA have been circumcised.
80. Women over 40 years of age are more likely to masturbate than any other group.
81. There’s a direct link between how often a man has sex and his life expectancy.
82. According to experts, sex is about 10 times more effective as a tranquilliser than Valium.
83. Sex can relieve a headache – it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain. 44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.
84. There are about 1,000 recognised euphemisms for ‘vagina’ in the English language. At any given time, 25% of people are daydreaming about sex.
85. Over half of American adults have used the phone, email or text message to have sex.
86. According to studies, the larger a man’s testicles, the more likely he is to stray.
87. 75% of Japanese women own a vibrator. The average worldwide is 47%. It takes two tablespoons of blood to get the average man’s penis erect.During their lifetime, the average driver will have sex in their car six times.
88. Americans spend twice as much money on pornography as they do on biscuits.
In a survey of multi-millionaires, 70 percent felt that money gave them better sex.
89. Women who masturbate regularly are more likely to experience orgasm during intercourse.
90. A foetus responds to mom getting it on: it can sense blood-pressure and heartrate changes, and it feels non-sexual excitement.
91. Lie on top of him for a bit while you’re both naked. Skin-on-skin contact floods the body with oxytocin, a hormone that makes you feel close.
92. One in four women over 35 says she has never had sex.
93. Some lucky women can orgasm from breast stimulation alone. Find out if you can do it by asking him to spend extra time there.
94. A man’s body odour turns a woman on. So jump him before he hits the shower post-gym.
95. A global Durex survey found that Austrians engage in oral sex more than people in any other country.
96. Women are 10 times more sensitive to touch than men are. So before the action really gets going, ask him to run his fingers over your
97. Two-thirds of college students have been involved in a friends-withbenefits situation.
98. Your morning coffee may be an aphrodisiac: one study found that caffeine made rats hornier.
99. A study found that women experience more pleasure with men who make more money.
100. Thirty-six percent of people under 35 go on Facebook or Twitter or send texts after sex.
101. The ‘sexual pursuit’ part of a man’s brain is two-and-a-half times bigger than women’s.
102. Married women get it on more often than unmarried women do.
103. Experts have discovered a new pleasure centre: the anterior fornix, known as the A-spot, located on the upper wall of the vagina, near the cervix. When stimulated, it increases lubrication. The moves that arouse your G-spot will hit this area too.
104. An Archives Of Sexual Behaviour study found that after looking at sexy images, most women showed physical signs of arousal but didn’t feel that hot.
105. That glazed look a man gets when he sees breasts? His visual brain circuits are on the lookout for signs of fertility.
106. The best orgasms are the ones where all your senses are engaged. But researchers found that when you’re lying down, some senses are reduced. Try climbing on top.
107. Thirty minutes of sex burns, on average, 85 or more calories.
108. In a study conducted with British and Namibian subjects, researchers found that although each group could identify sounds of anger or fear in the other group, neither recognised the others’ moans of delight as sounds of pleasure.
109. When women orgasm, the areas of the brain associated with fear shut off.
110. The more genetically diverse a woman is, the greater her number of partners. Potential mates are attracted to those who are dissimilar, so the more variation in her DNA, the more appealing she is.
111. Eighty-two percent of people who say they are sexually satisfied also report feeling respected by their partner during sex.
112. Experts say that regular sex can help alleviate migraines.
113. Make Sunday cleaning day and you might see your sex life spike. A paper found that couples who do more housework have more sex.
114. Giving him a massage may get you excited, as much as him.
Women with greater finger sensitivity had more sex with their partner.
115. One in every four Americans is ‘too tired’ to have sex.
116. African-Americans and Hispanics have sex before going to bed more frequently than whites and Asians do.
117. Fifty-six percent of men say they wish their penis was bigger. Boost his ego when you’re down south by saying “I can’t even take all of you in.”
118. Exploring your spirituality, whether it’s by reading a spiritual book or learning to meditate, could improve your sex life.
119. Women who were sexually unsatisfied found that practicing meditation improved their arousal and gave them better orgasms.
120. Thirty-one percent of men reported having trouble getting an erection……And 34 percent of men had trouble maintaining one.
121. While 95 percent of women consider penile – vaginal intercourse sex, only 89 percent agree if there’s no ejaculation.
122. 80 Couples who don’t have a TV in their bedroom have 50 percent more sex. According to researchers, getting it on decreases significantly with the addition of a television.
123. A study done of 900 films over a four-year period found that sex and nudity in movies did not boost box-office success.
124. About one-half of couples find that each partner initiates sex equally as often.
125. One survey found that Spain has the best lovers…or at least that’s how their women rated them.
126. A recent study found that people with higher rates of poverty had more sex.
127. Keep your gaze locked on his. Experts say eye contact can increase sexual attraction and the sex can hit the roof!
128. The clitoris contains twice as many nerve fibres as the penis – a toe-curling 8,000.
129. One in five women living with their boyfriend has more than one sexual partner.
130. Besides humans, bonobos (a type of chimp) and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
131. It tends to be easier for women to orgasm during ovulation than at any other time in their cycle.
132. The size of the vagina decreases by 30% as orgasm becomes imminent.
133. While giving birth, some women have been known to experience orgasm.
134. Inside the female body, sperm cells can survive for up to nine days.
135. — 46% of women would give up getting laid for two weeks rather than logging off the Internet for the same amount of time, according to a survey conducted by Intel.
136. — Want the ultimate orgasm? Abstain from any sexual activity at all for three weeks. That’s the amount of time it takes for your testosterone levels to peak and boost your libido, according to a study published in the World Journal of Urology.
137. — There are 500-1,000 deaths per year from autoerotic asphyxiation. that’s equal to the numbers of murders in New York City each year.
138. For up to 70% of women, simultaneous direct stimulation of the clitoris during intercourse is essential for them to reach orgasm.
139. Over 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation. 10% of men are affected by erectile dysfunction.
140. It’s possible to relieve depression through masturbation.
141. The longer a man’s ring finger is compared to his index finger, the more testosterone he has.
142. The average aroused vagina is 4 inches long – shorter than the average erect penis, which measures in at 6 inches.
143. The average woman can reach orgasm in about 4 minutes through masturbation, while through intercourse, it can take 10 – 20 minutes.
144. Sneezes, along with orgasms, are the only physiological responses that cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started.
145. Straight men tend to have smaller penises than gay men.
146. 85% of women are very satisfied with their partner’s penis size.
147. Evidence exists indicating that penis size may be linked to index finger length.
148. — Forget hitting the shower after a romp — 36% of people under the age of 35 go right onto Facebook and Twitter, according to consumer electronic site Retrevo.com.
149. In rare cases, menstrual cramps have been known to bring about orgasm.
150. The amount of wet dreams a man is likely to have increases in line with the number of years spent in formal education.
151. Compared to anywhere else, adults are more likely to tell a lie in bed.
152. The majority of women prefer to have sex in the dark.
153. Men find women with enlarged pupils more sexually attractive.
154. When having sex, black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women.
155. 60% of non-smoking women have had no sexual partners in the past year, while 70% of women who smoke have had more than four lovers over the same timescale.
156. Women who are prone to migraines tend to have a higher sex drive than those who are not.
157. Thirty four per cent of men have told lies in order to have sex. Ten per cent of women have done the same.
158. More than 50% of all cheating wives choose married men as their lovers.
159. About 1% of women can achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.
160. Within the week, 22% of women tell at least five friends about their first sexual experience with a partner.
161. 70% of men and women admit to having fantasised about someone else while having sex.
162. Two thirds of runners admit to having thought about sex while running.
163. 68% of men and 59% of women had a sexual liaison with someone in their past, which they have not told their current partner about.
165. We automatically perceive people who smell good as more attractive.
166. Ginger stimulates the feelings of excitement associated with sex. Eating ginger elevates your heart rate, gets your blood flowing and gets you excited for the night ahead.
167. A study found that men feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women do.
168. It’s official: This study shows that men and women cannot just be friends.
169. Sperm can be considered an anti-aging treatment, as it has a tightening effect on the skin.
170. Sleep deprived men are more likely to believe that women want to have sex with them. This is not a joke.
171. People who are into kinkier sex may be psychologically healthier.
172. Endorphins released during sexual activity create a euphoria similar to opioid drug use.
173. Some people experience the same feeling of arousal when thinking about food as when having sex. (I might be one of them.)
174. After ovulation, a female’s egg is fertile for 24 to 48 hours and a man’s sperm can live 48 hours in the female body. Do the math and be careful. There have been documented cases of live sperm discovered eight days after sex.
175. Twelve percent of adults have had sex at work.
176. You can’t say happiness without saying penis. (You’re welcome.)
177. Around 30 percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm.
178. The Kama Sutra lists 30 types of kisses. Askew, when two heads are tilted in opposite directions. Kiss to ignite, kiss at the corners of the mouth that occurs in the middle of the night to kindle love. Bite classic, when taken between the teeth with a lot of skin. How many have you tried?
179. A study found that good sex triggers the region of the brain associated with falling in love.
180. According to a study, people who have sex once or twice a week have their immune systems boosted slightly.
181. — 11% of guys say they use sex to relieve stress.
182. — You help her get a good night’s sleep. University of Pennsylvania researchers claim that women in stable relationships get better shut-eye than single women do.
183. — More than one in three women are having sex at least three times every week. Not quite one in four men (28%) are as lucky.
184. Still have that condom from a while back? Toss it! The average shelf life of a latex condom is about two years.
185. It’s a good idea to keep your own condoms since you don’t know how long your partner’s been holding on to his. Condoms kept in wallets for over a month are more likely to break.
186. Think twice before swallowing if you’re on a diet. There are five calories in a teaspoon of semen.
187. A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least four orgasms a week. Take care of your man.
188. There are some foods that boost your sex drive, one of them being black raspberries. This phytochemical-rich food enhances both libido and endurance. Oysters are high in zinc, which is vital for testosterone production and healthy sperm. Watermelon contains citrulline amino acid, good for the cardiovascular system and helps relax the blood vessels that increase your sex drive.
189. The average vagina is three to four inches long but can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused.
190. Sex is 10 times more effective than Valium.
191. Shaving your pubic area increases your chances of spreading an STI.
192. Yeah, they’re called STIs (sexually transmitted infections) now instead of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
193. A woman’s butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels. No wonder Jimmy Choo is adored worldwide.
194. In a newer study, one in nine young ladies has used the morning-after pill after sex. Keep your babies educated.
195. Stay on top of your visits to the gynecologist. Many of the worst STIs you can contract have absolutely no symptoms at all for up to three to five years.
196. Keep it PG and still feel good. The nerve endings in the clitoris extend out to where the pubic hair grows, which is why grinding (dry humping) feels so good.
197. Your pain threshold can increase significantly during arousal.
198. The amygdala, the part of your brain triggering fear and anxiety, shuts down when women have an orgasm.
199. Having an orgasm releases an anti-diuretic hormone, which is why you probably find yourself not being able to pee right after sex.
200. You should pee as soon as possible after sex to prevent UTIs (urinary tract infections).
201. A blowjob is the number one sexual act desired by straight men.
202. — Not going out as much? 32% percent of men say they are masturbating more since the recession.
203. — Sex-related entertainment (porn mags or videos, strip clubs, escort services, phone sex, sexting, etc.) has taken the plunge with the economy: Forty-two percent of guys cut it from their budget entirely.
204. — Women are having sex 17% more often than the average guy.
205. — One in three men and women are completely satisfied with their sex life. (Alas, the same number of both sexes think their sex life could drastically improve.)
206. The average cost of a bra and panty set is $75. If you’re on a budget, skip the seduction and go straight to the naked.
207. Every year, 11,000 Americans injure themselves when trying out bizarre sexual positions. Don’t become a case study.
208. The largest natural penis recorded was 13 inches.
209. Eighty percent of women use vibrators to achieve an orgasm by clitoral stimulation rather than inserting it vaginally.
210. Only 1 percent of women can achieve orgasm from breast stimulation alone. If you are one of them, kindly contact me directly. I have some questions.
211. Know your limit! The average sexual experience lasts 37 minutes.
212. Forty percent of women have experienced exercise-induced orgasms on more than 11 different occasions.
213. Older women are more likely to say they’d orgasmed during their last sexual encounter than younger women.
214. According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetimes and men have an average of seven.
215. Some sexual dysfunction can stem from how a woman feels about the appearance of her genitals. Love your body. All of it.
216. Festival-goers would rather spend time doing drugs, drinking and having sex than watching the concert they paid big money to see.
217. Women with higher testosterone levels might be more interested in masturbation than having sex with someone else.
218. New moms are ready to have sex sooner than the six-week wait period instructed by their doctor.
219. Nipples are erogenous zones because the sensation of hardened nipples travels to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, cervix and the clitoris.
220. At least 50 percent of sexually active people will have HPV at some point in their lives. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 90 percent of cases, the body’s immune system will fight off the disease within two years.
221. About 75 percent of men always reach orgasm during sex and only 29 percent of women do. Actually, most women aren’t able to climax through straight vaginal intercourse and need some clitoral stimulation to help them achieve orgasm.
222. The clitoris extends 9cm under the skin.223. Avocado is the Aztec word for testicle. In Aztec culture, avocados were considered sexually powerful and were restricted for virgins.
224. The average erection contains enough blood to keep three gerbils alive.
225. Four popes have died during sex.The average human sperm cell or spermocyte contains about 37.5Mb of genetic data. So when orgasm occurs, roughly 1.5Gb of data is ‘ejaculated’ in about 3 seconds, a data transfer rate 6 orders of magnitude, or a few million times, faster than an average internet connection.
226. Opossums have a double-headed penis.
227. Kangaroos have three vaginas.
228. About 100 million couples around the world have sex every day. That means around 65,000 couples are having sex right now.
229. Human males ejaculate at 27mph.
230. Female hyenas have clitorises that extend seven inches out of their bodies and serve as pseudopenises as well as the birth canal.
231. Thailand is world leader in women cutting of their husbands’ penises.
232. Thailand also performs the largest number of sexual reassignment surgeries in the world, mostly on foreigners. However, the country with the second most sex change operations, and the highest number to do so on its own citizens, is Iran.
233. The blue whale can ejaculate about 200 gallons of semen.
234. Pigs orgasm for 30 minutes.
235. A woman’s breasts increase in size by up to 25% when she is sexually aroused.
236. If your parents had waited five seconds later, or began five seconds earlier you wouldn’t be here.
237. French bulldogs cannot reproduce naturally because they are too top heavy. Every French bulldog puppy is born of artificial insemination.
238. The clitoris is anatomically and developmentally synonymous with the male penis, it just lacks a urethra.
239. It’s illegal in Florida to have sex in any position other than Missionary. Though that’s still lawful, it’s illegal to kiss a woman’s breasts while engaging in heterosexual sex in the Missionary position.
240. The antechinus, a type of Australian rodent, has sex for about twenty-four hours, after which most males die of exhaustion. The clitoris extends 9cm under the skin.
241. Make-up is meant to simulate what a woman’s face looks like mid-orgasm. Reddish or dark pink lipstick mimics the way lips will engorge with blood. Blush mimics flushed skin. Eyeliner and darker eyeshadow will make the eyes appear half closed, hence the term “bedroom eyes”.
242. It’s also believed that red underwear is considered sexy because it’s an evolutionary callback to when our rumps used to get all hot and red when the ladies of the species wanted a man.
243. Tapirs have an elbow in their penises.
244. In Victorian times, a slang term for a prostitute was “blowsy”. At the same time, “blow” was slang for ejaculation. So, by the 1930s, the act of fellatio came to be known as a blow job. In Ancient Greece, the common slang for a blow job was “playing the flute”
245. The barnacle, by percent of total body mass, has the largest penis of the entire animal kingdom, often more than 50% of their soft tissue.
246. From an evolutionary standpoint, women are louder in bed to attract other males. Men are taught by evolution to become more aroused when they think a woman has had sex recently.
247. When banana slugs have sex, sometimes they get stuck, and the male and female each take turns nibbling at the penis until they get unstuck.
248. The right whale, though not the largest whale, possesses the largest testes of any animal in the world. They weigh around half a ton.
249. According to a survey conducted by Intel, 46% of American women would give up having sex for two weeks rather than logging off the Internet for the same amount of time,
250. When a grasshopper ejaculates, it looses 1/3 of its body mass.